Valentine’s Day Ideas 2023
1. Enjoy the View: With many gorgeous beaches and beautiful South Florida weather, it’s almost impossible to NOT find a beautiful view. Sit by the water at Dubois Park, watch the boats go out at the Jupiter Inlet, walk the Juno Beach Pier, or best of all, climb the Jupiter, Lighthouse! jupiterlighthouse.org
2. Eat Local, Lunch or Dinner: Northern Palm Beach County has become such a hot spot for amazing food over the last 10 years. Enjoy any of the local favorites or try something new. Whichever you decide, be sure to make reservations! Just a few of our favorites include, Coolinary Cafe, Lynora’s, Jetty’s, Guanabanas, Blackbird and The Beacon. Feel free to reach out to us, if you’re looking for a personal recommendation.
3. Spend Time On The Water: Rent a paddle board or take a boat cruise. You have many options for boat, kayaks, jet ski and paddle board rentals up and down the coast. Not sure you want to paddle, but still want to be involved? Check out the Tuesday Night Race League from Guanabanas docks. Enjoy a beer while you watch the race!
4. Enjoy The Music: Catch Andrea Bocelli at the Kravis Center in West Palm Beach. The show is Tuesday, February 14, 2023. Get your tickets here.
5. Get Crafty: Get creative with your sweetie at Craft Haus in Palm Beach Gardens. You can drop in or make a reservation. They have a ton of fun designs to choose from.
6. Play Mini Golf: Jupiter has two really great mini golf spots. Lighthouse Cove Adventure Golf is located in Downtown Abacoa and on Alt A1A near Dubois Park. Enjoy local craft beers, burgers and ice cream.
7. Free Concert Under The Stars: Enjoy the Chicago tribute band, Solid Brass at the Carlin Park After Dark event on February 14th. Have a romantic evening with your Valentine under the stars.